- Welcome To Syndicate India Freight & Logistics Pvt. Ltd.
Last updated Sept 2020.
The consignment is entrusted to Syndicate India for shipment on Terms & Conditions specified on the consignment note as well as on the website.
It is agreed & understand by the Syndicate India and the consignor that the shipment booked shall be subject to and as per the following Terms & Conditions :
1.Clients may carefully note that their envelopes/packets must not contain any letter of communication which will infringe the Indian Post Office Act, 1893. Cheques, Drafts, Files, Stationery, Documents, Negotiable Instruments, Share Certificate, Banking Papers, L.C.'s and such other documents are not barred from being sent through Courier Service. We accept envelopes / parcels in good faith they do not contain any paper or documents which cannot be reconstructed in case of loss.
2. Goods of Hazardous nature which are expressly Prohibited by Railway/Airport Authority or any other transport agency shall not be accepted.
3. Company shall not be liable for any loss arising due to confiscations of goods by any Government or Local Authority.
4. Consignors are advised to insure parcels containing valuables.
If the goods are insured through us then, we will charge 2% on the declared / insured value.
If Consignor has his own insurance policy, then we will charge 0.2% on the declared/ insured value, and will issue Letter of Fact, as and when needed.
5. Our liability in case or any loss of damage shall not exceed Rs. 100/-.
6. The company shall not be liable for any loss incurred due to the causes beyond its control such as Floods, Accidents, Fire, Theft, War, etc.
7. Any Tax or charges livable by any Customs/Central/State/Local Authorities wherever applicable shall be extra and payable by the consignor.
8. Every effort is made to adhere to the delivery schedule, but it may be delayed in the circumstances beyond our control.
9. We will also not be liable for any loss, miss-delivery delay or damage to any article, things/documents sent through us and no officer or company is liable for any such loss of miss-delivery delay or damage except to the extent mentioned at SI. No. 5 above.
10. Syndicate India has the right but not the obligation to inspect any shipment, including, without limitation opening the shipment.
11. Booking Branch/ Station/Agent/ Associate/ Franchise will settle the claims, if any.
12. Claims will be settled as per the terms & conditions of the final carrier.
13. Any claim, should be made within Seven days of the delivery of the consignment. No claim shall be made outside of that time limit.
14. Outstanding bills should be cleared and payment of the consignments should be made before filing the claims, if any.
15. Cost for holding the consignment or returning the consignments will be charged extra from the consignor.
16. We do not carry cash, gems- jewelry, precious metals, contrabands, etc.
17. Actual Weight or Volumetric Weight, whichever is higher will be charged. Additional charges will be livable on the odd dimension consignments.
Volumetric Weight Calculation:
In Domestic Express / Air Cargo & International: Length x Breadth x Height (in cms) / 5000
In Domestic Surface / By Road: Length x Breadth x Height (in cms) / 2700
18. POD can be made available on request and such request must be made within thirty days of the dispatch of the consignment.
19. For any clarification/enquiries regarding consignment deliveries office records will be available only two months from the date of booking.
20. We do not deliver the consignment of P.O. Box Address.
21. Provide telephone number or location map, otherwise, delivery subject to locating the addressee. Pincode is must.
22. Schedule of delivery depends on mode of Transport.
23. Syndicate India shall have a general LIEN against owners of the goods/shipper/consignee for any money whatever due from the shipper, consignee or owner to the Syndicate India.
24. Consequential damages excluded Syndicate India shall not be liable for any event for consequential or special damages or other direct or indirect loss however arising whether Syndicate India had knowledge that such damage might be incurred including but not limited to loss of income/profits/interest/utility or loss of market.
25. It is the shipper’s obligation to ensure that all shipment tendered to Syndicate India for carriage or prepared and packed sufficiently to ensure safe transportation with ordinary care and handing. Any article susceptible to damage as a result of any condition which may be incurred in transportation, collection or delivery must be adequately protected by the customer by proper packing.
26. All matter of business to be settled within Jaipur jurisdiction only.
54, Ground Floor, Laxmi Complex, M I Road, C-Scheme, Jaipur