- Welcome To Syndicate India Freight & Logistics Pvt. Ltd.
Last updated July 2020.
When you create an account and use our Service, we collect the following types of information from you:
2. Contact information such as your email address and phone number;
3. Demographics information such as your gender and location;
4. Any other information, such as reviews, content, and bio, you provide us.
If you create an account using, or otherwise connect your account to, a social networking services account (e.g. Twitter or Facebook), we may also collect information provided to us by such social networking service including for example your: name; email address; birthday; geographic location; interests; profile picture; gender; networks; user ID; list of friends; and any information you have made public on such social networking account.
We automatically collect information about how you use our services, for example, pages you have viewed. We also collect certain technical information about your device including your Internet protocol address, geo-location information, your browser type, language and identifying information, your operating system and application version, device types, device model and manufacturer, device identifiers, and your device operating system type and version.
The DeViine Services may allow you to connect and share your actions, comments, content, profile, and information publicly
or with other people. Please be mindful of your own privacy needs as you choose who to connect with and what to share and make
public. We cannot control the privacy or security of information you choose to make public or share with others.
We generally use your information to:
Facilitate the creation of and secure your account on the Services; Identify you as a user in our system; Provide, personalize, and improve the Services; Communicate with you about your use of the Services; Develop new products and services,
We may share your information as follows:
1. We may share your personal information with your consent or at your direction. 2. We may also share your information with others who perform services on our behalf. 3. We may disclose your information if we believe we are required to do so by law, or to comply with a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant. 4. We also may disclose your information if we believe doing so is appropriate or necessary to prevent any liability, or fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or to protect DeViine and our Services; or any rights, property, or personal safety of DeViine or others. 5. In the event that DeViine is or may be acquired by or merged with another company or involved in any other business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets, we may transfer or assign your information as part of or in connection with the transaction. Finally, in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, information may be transferred as a business asset. We may also share aggregated and anonymized data with our partners, advertisers, and other third parties.
DeViine takes commercially reasonable steps to help protect your Information against loss, misuse and unauthorized access, or disclosure. No company can fully prevent security risks, however. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. To help protect yourself and your information, choose a unique password for our Services and do not use a password on our Services that you would use on any other website or online service.
If you believe that DeViine has not adhered to this Statement, please contact DeViine by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to address your concerns. If you feel that your complaint has been addressed incompletely, we invite you to let us know for further investigation.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from DeViine by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out,
we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations. You may also
send requests about your personal information, including changes to your contact preferences, changes to or deletions of your
information or content you post, and requests to opt-out of sharing your personal information with third parties by emailing
email@example.com. Please note that deletion of your information or content does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal
of the content or information posted on the Services.